1. Some people like to believe that the food at Disney World is delicious.
Pineapple Bread Pudding from Tambu Lounge.
2. But the sad truth, it’s not.
3. The food should be avoided at all costs.
4. There’s absolutely nothing particularly delicious to eat there.
5. No interesting restaurants.
Be Our Guest Restaurant.
6. No remarkable desserts.
7. No fascinating drinks.
8. Not to mention, the food festivals suck. Literally nothing to eat.
9. Breakfast has no character.
10. Dinner is boring and depressing.
Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner show.
11. And dessert is the worst meal of them all.
12. Portion sizes are way too small.
13. The restaurant views are below average.
14. Very mediocre if you look closely.
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Hollywood Studios.
15. How disgusting!
16. Not to mention the restaurant choices are quite unremarkable.
17. Like seriously, there are no good pizza places.
18. Mickey shaped foods are nowhere to be found.
19. You always end up dining alone.
Character breakfasts with Mickey and the gang at Chef Mickeys.
20. Dole Whips are repugnant.
21. Major drawback? Not enough cupcakes.
22. Comfort foods? Nope.
23. All in all, the food screams “bland”.
24. Seriously, why would anyone even bother eating the food at Walt Disney World, let alone, go there in the first place?
<sarcasm> Let me tell you one last time – don’t eat at Walt Disney World. </sarcasm>
(P.S. You should instead follow me on Instagram if you want to see more delicious Disney food.)
THIS IS SARCASM. DON’T GET MAD AT ME.
Disney World is home to some of the most delicious foods and dining experiences on the planet, and I’ve never been more thankful to have beeen able to experience it. 😀