It’s all so disgusting, to be honest…
1. Some people like to believe that the food at Disney World is delicious.
Pineapple Bread Pudding from Tambu Lounge.
2. But the sad truth, it’s not.
Shrimp and Grits from Florida Fresh, Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.
3. The food should be avoided at all costs.
Norwegian Fresh Berry Cream Puff from Kringla og Bakeri.
4. There’s absolutely nothing particularly delicious to eat there.
Strawberries and Creme Macaroon Ice Cream Sandwich from L’Artisan Des Glaces.
5. No interesting restaurants.
Be Our Guest Restaurant.
6. No remarkable desserts.
No Way Jose from Beaches and Cream.
7. No fascinating drinks.
Passion Fruit Margarita from La Cava De Tequila.
8. Not to mention, the food festivals suck. Literally nothing to eat.
Epcot International Food & Wine Festival where over 25+ countries are represented.
9. Breakfast has no character.
Mickey’s Waffles from Captain’s Grille
10. Dinner is boring and depressing.
Hoop Dee Doo Revue dinner show.
11. And dessert is the worst meal of them all.
Tarte au Fraises from Les Halles Boulangerie & Patisserie.
12. Portion sizes are way too small.
Kitchen Sink from Beaches and Cream.
13. The restaurant views are below average.
Views of Wishes Fireworks from the California Grill Restaurant.
14. Very mediocre if you look closely.
Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater at Hollywood Studios.
15. How disgusting!
Sweet and Spicy Chicken and Waffle Sandwich from Sleep Hollow.
16. Not to mention the restaurant choices are quite unremarkable.
Victoria & Albert’s – AAA Five Diamond Restaurant at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
17. Like seriously, there are no good pizza places.
Prosciutto e Melone Pizza from Via Napoli.
18. Mickey shaped foods are nowhere to be found.
Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar.
19. You always end up dining alone.
Character breakfasts with Mickey and the gang at Chef Mickeys.
20. Dole Whips are repugnant.
Pineapple Vanilla Swirl Dole Whip from Pineapple Lanai
21. Major drawback? Not enough cupcakes.
Butterfinger, Cinderella Vanilla, Chocolate Peanut Butter, and Red Velvet Cupcakes from Starring Rolls Cafe.
22. Comfort foods? Nope.
Aunt Liz’s Fried Chicken from 50’s Prime Time Cafe.
23. All in all, the food screams “bland”.
Piggylicious Cupcake – bacon cupcake with maple frosting topped with crushed pretzels.
24. Seriously, why would anyone even bother eating the food at Walt Disney World, let alone, go there in the first place?
<sarcasm> Let me tell you one last time – don’t eat at Walt Disney World. </sarcasm>
(P.S. You should instead follow me on Instagram if you want to see more delicious Disney food.)
THIS IS SARCASM. DON’T GET MAD AT ME.
Disney World is home to some of the most delicious foods and dining experiences on the planet, and I’ve never been more thankful to have beeen able to experience it. 😀
I’m here now and thinking about eating my own poo!
Haha! You had me there for a while! My family LOVES Disney and are always blown away that it’s the BEST pretzel, the BEST churro, the BEST popcorn. All that sarcasm COULD keep the crowds down. 😉