Kakigōri at Epcot is a Japanese shaved ice topped strawberry, melon, cherry, tangerine, or blue raspberry syrup.
You can also get the Kakigōri topped with sweet condensed milk which I believe makes this version taste a lot better than just the simple “shaved ice.”
- sweet and refreshing especially on those hot summer days
- sweet milk topping is superior
- nice to have a shaved ice option outside of Aulani
- wish they had other traditional toppings like sweet bean paste and fruits
- lines can get long ever since it got popular
You can get the Kakigōri from Kabuki Cafe on the outskirt of the Japan Pavilion at Epcot.
There’s always usually a line nowadays so you can’t miss it.
Kakigori at Epcot cost $5.50 while the Kakigori with Sweet Milk Topping costs $7