The Napoleon is a popular French dessert made from alternating layers of thin puff pastry that is filled with a light, yet rich cream and topped with a sweet white icing.
It’s flaky yet so rich. This is by far one of the best pastries in all of EPCOT.
- the sweet cream filling is fantastic
- it’s a well rounded dessert
- a great bang for your buck
- although the cream is wonderful, the ratio of flaky crust to cream could be better
- can get pretty messy to eat
You can get the Napoleon from Les Halles Boulangeries and Patisserie inside of the French Pavilion at EPCOT’s World Showcase.
The Napoleon from Les Halles Boulangeries & Patisserie costs $5.75.