If there’s one type of restaurant that’ll give you the best bang for your buck, it’s definitely a buffet.
From countless entree options all the way to the glorified dessert bar, buffets are by far one of the best types of restaurants that you can find at Disney World.
Not just because of the delicious and mouth watering food that they offer, but also because of the magical atmosphere and unique experiences that come with it.
They truly are a magical dining experience.
From the parks all the way to the Disney resorts, you’ll discover all of the best buffets that Disney World has to offer in this in-depth guide.
So with that being said, let’s jump straight to the restaurant listing!
Best Buffets at Disney World
Here are the best buffets at Disney World that you’ll absolutely enjoy.
Whether if you’re looking for a character buffet or a unique buffet that offers delicious African, Hawaiian, or homestyle menu options, you’ll be sure to find the perfect buffet at Walt Disney World Resort.
Plus, you’ll even also learn about some family style dining options as well which is just like a buffet, only they bring a huge plate of food to your table!
1900 Park Fare
- Eat higher end buffet food with the company of Alice in Wonderland, Tigger, Pooh, and the Mad Hatter for breakfast; and Cinderella, Prince Charming, Evil Stepsisters, and the evil Stepmother during dinner.
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Dine with the fairytale Princesses including Aurora, Jasmine, Snow White, Belle, Ariel, and Mary Poppins during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Norway Pavilion in Epcot
- Celebrate Oktoberfest with authentic German cuisine and lively entertainment during lunch and dinner.
- German Pavilion in Epcot
Boma – Flavors of Africa
- All you can eat African food in an African marketplace for breakfast and dinner
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
Cape May Cafe
- Hang out with beach Minnie and Goofy for breakfast and then enjoy an all you can eat seafood buffet for dinner.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Dine with the fab five (Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, Donald, and Pluto) during breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Enjoy breakfast, lunch, and dinner with the whimsical company of Tigger, Eeyore, Winnie the Pooh, and Piglet.
- Magic Kingdom
- Enjoy delicious food grown in Epcot’s greenhouse while also meeting farmer Mickey, Chip n’ Dale, and Pluto.
- Enjoy a seafood sensation buffet dinner on Fridays and Saturdays. Plus get visited by a duo of Disney Characters during breakfast and dinner!
- Walt Disney World Swan
Hollywood & Vine
- Meet the beloved characters from Disney Junior during breakfast and lunch, while also meeting Minnie and her friends during seasonal dinner parties throughout the year.
- Hollywood Studios
Liberty Tree Tavern
- Enjoy an all you care to eat dinner buffet featuring traditional New England inspired fare.
- Magic Kingdom
- Instead of having to get up and grab your own plate of food, servers come to you with skewers of unlimited Hawaiian chicken, steak, shrimp, and more. And don’t get me started about that pineapple bread pudding dessert! By far the best buffet at Disney World.
- A pretty safe option for gluten free guests.
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort
Trail’s End Restaurant
- Enjoy all you can eat fried chicken, ribs, brisket, banana pudding and strawberry shortcake.
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
Whispering Canyon Cafe
- A rowdy, rootin’ tootin’ good time featuring hearty western fare served family style. And let’s not forget about that bottomless milkshakes! (caramel is by far the best flavor)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Tusker House Restaurant
- Join Safari Donald Duck and his friends at this colorful Harambe marketplace featuring African flavors.
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
Thanks for reading and hopefully you discovered some of the best buffets at Walt Disney World.
If you can only try one or two, I recommend that you eat dinner at ‘Ohana and breakfast at 1900 Park Fare or Chef Mickey’s.
You will not be disappointed!
Can you tell me if when visiting a buffet style using 1 credit on my dining plan for evening meal can I still keep going up to re fill my plate or am I limited to one plate full ?
I am finding this dinning plan very stressful to understand