Deciding on where to eat at EPCOT is extremely challenging since the are so many awesome food spots to choose from.
But to make life a little bit easier, I narrowed with down to my top 5 quick service and table service restaurant recommendations that are worth spending your money at.
In this article, I’ve carefully ranked the top sit-down restaurants (Table Service), the top fast food and counter-style restaurants (Quick Service), and the best spots to grab a snack.
Now, just a reminder that these rankings are solely based on my personal opinions so your experience might be pretty different.
But with that said, let’s jump straight into this listing of the best EPCOT restaurants!
Best Table Service Restaurants in Epcot
Here are the five best table service restaurants in EPCOT worth eating at:
- Garden Grill
- Via Napoli
- Le Cellier
- Rose and Crown Dining Room
- Space 220
Garden Grill is a delightful dining spot located in World Nature at Epcot.
This unique restaurant offers a family-style dining experience with a rotating platform, providing guests with scenic views of the Living with the Land attraction.
- Garden Grill offers a warm and welcoming atmosphere, perfect for families and kids.
- Guests can enjoy an all-you-can-eat meal featuring farm-fresh, sustainably sourced dishes.Throughout the meal, beloved Disney characters like Mickey Mouse and friends make appearances, creating magical moments.
- The restaurant’s rotating platform allows guests to enjoy serene views of the Living with the Land attraction.
- Some of the food is actually grown and harvested from the green room at Living with the Land
- As a family-style restaurant, the menu options may not be as extensive or customizable as some other dining locations.
- Due to its popularity, Garden Grill can get crowded, so advanced reservations are recommended.
- The slow rotating platform might cause slight motion discomfort for some guests.
Overall, Garden Grill at Epcot offers an enjoyable dining experience with fresh food, character interactions, and beautiful views. It’s a fantastic choice for families looking to make unforgettable memories during their visit to Epcot.
Via Napoli is a delightful Italian restaurant located in the Italy pavilion.
Known for its authentic Neapolitan-style pizzas, it offers a charming and inviting atmosphere for guests of all ages.
- Delicious Neapolitan-style pizzas made with fresh ingredients and cooked in wood-fired ovens.
- A wide variety of pizza options to choose from, catering to different tastes and preferences.
- Friendly and attentive staff, providing excellent service to enhance the dining experience.
- Indoor and outdoor seating available, allowing guests to enjoy the ambience of the Italy pavilion.
- Great place for families, friends, and pizza lovers to enjoy a tasty and filling meal together.
- Can get crowded during peak times, so making a reservation in advance is recommended.
- Prices can be on the higher side compared to other dining options in the park.
- Limited menu options for those with dietary restrictions or specific food preferences.
- As a popular restaurant, wait times for food and seating may be longer during busy periods even with a reservation
- Some people might prefer a more diverse Italian menu beyond just pizza.
Le Cellier is a charming signature restaurant located in the Canada pavilion.
Nestled inside a rustic stone chateau, it offers a warm and inviting ambiance that perfectly complements its Canadian-inspired cuisine.
- Le Cellier is renowned for its mouthwatering steaks and flavorful dishes like the famous Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup.
- The restaurant’s interior resembles a wine cellar, providing a cozy and intimate setting.
- The wait staff at Le Cellier is friendly and attentive, ensuring you have a memorable time during your visit.
- Being in the Canada pavilion, the restaurant provides a pleasant break and a chance to explore the beauty of the pavilion before or after your meal.
- Due to its popularity, securing a reservation can be difficult, especially during peak seasons. It’s advisable to book well in advance.
- As a signature dining location, this spot falls on the higher end of the price spectrum, making it pretty pricey for some guests.
Rose and Crown Dining Room
Rose and Crown Dining Room is a charming restaurant located in the United Kingdom pavilion.
It offers a delightful dining experience with a British-inspired menu and a warm, cozy atmosphere.
- The restaurant has a welcoming and authentic British pub ambiance, making guests feel like they’re dining in the heart of the UK.
- The outdoor seating area overlooks the World Showcase Lagoon, providing a picturesque view during your meal. This is also a great spot to catch the fireworks while dining.
- The menu features a variety of traditional British dishes, including fish and chips, shepherd’s pie, and bangers and mash.
- The staff is known for their friendly and attentive service, ensuring guests have a pleasant dining experience.
- While there are some vegetarian choices, the menu might not cater extensively to those with strict dietary restrictions.
- Due to the restaurant’s popularity and busy atmosphere, it can get a bit noisy during peak hours, especially near the pub.
Overall, Rose and Crown Dining Room is a delightful choice for those looking to enjoy a taste of the UK while exploring the wonders of Epcot.
Space 220 at Epcot is an out-of-this-world dining experience that will transport you to a space station 220 miles above Earth!
As you step inside, you’ll be immersed in a realistic space atmosphere with stunning views of the cosmos through panoramic windows.
- Space 220 offers a one-of-a-kind dining setting, giving you the sensation of dining among the stars in space
- The large windows provide breathtaking vistas of Earth from the space station, adding to the overall experience.
- The restaurant’s concept is engaging, making you feel like an astronaut on a space adventure.
- The menu features creative and delicious dishes, combining flavors from different regions to delight your tastebuds.
- This spot appeals to both kids and adults, making it a family-friendly dining destination.
- Due to its popularity, getting a reservation is almost impossible
- The dining experience is timed to simulate a space journey, which could feel rushed for some guests.
- You are forced to order off of the prix-fixe menu which is expensive, especially during dinner
You can read my full review here to see if it’s worth the steep price tag.
Best Quick Service Restaurants in Epcot
Here are the five best Epcot quick service restaurants worth eating at:
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop
- La Cantina de San Angel
- Connections Eatery
- Lotus Blossom Cafe
I recommend that you order your meals using Mobile Order at these spots to help save some time.
Regal Eagle Smokehouse
Regal Eagle Smokehouse at Epcot is by far the best quick service spot in the entire park.
Located in the American Adventure Pavilion, this barbecue-themed restaurant offers a warm and inviting atmosphere, perfect for families and friends to enjoy a delicious meal together.
I also like this spot because if you’re also in the mood for a giant Disney turkey leg, you’re not that far away from Fife and Drum Tavern.
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse serves up a mouthwatering variety of smoked meats, including brisket, pulled pork, and chicken, all cooked to juicy perfection.
- Guests can savor a wide range of tasty sauces, representing different regions of the United States, adding a unique touch to their meals. Best of all it’s unlimited.
- The restaurant provides plenty of seating both indoors and outdoors, ensuring everyone can find a comfortable spot to dine.
- Better barbecue than Roundup Rodeo BBQ for a fraction of the price
- Free self-service drink refills
- Honestly, I don’t have too many cons only because this is just a solid quick service restaurant that dishes out pretty good theme park bbq.
Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Yorkshire County Fish Shop is a delightful British-inspired eatery that seafood lovers will surely enjoy. Nestled within United Kingdom Pavilion in the World Showcase, this charming spot offers a taste of the United Kingdom’s coastal cuisine.
- Yorkshire County Fish Shop serves up traditional British fish and chips
- Scenic seating: Enjoy your meal in a charming outdoor setting with lovely views of the World Showcase.
- Even if you don’t like fish, the chips are so good and addicting
- The focus is primarily on fish and chips, which might not offer much variety for those seeking different options.
- Although generally the portion sizes of the fish are huge, there are times when they are inconsistently small
La Cantina de San Angel
La Cantina de San Angel is a charming Mexican-themed cantina that welcomes guests with its vibrant atmosphere and delicious cusiine.
With its prime location right near the entrance of the World Showcase Lagoon, it offers a picturesque view of the waterfront, making it an ideal spot for a relaxing meal.
- The menu features a variety of authentic Mexican dishes, such as tacos, empanadas, and nachos. The empanadas con queso are the best, followed by the nachos.
- Churro sundae is a hidden gem
- Since the Mexico pavilion is so busy as it is already, the seating at this restaurant is so hard to come by
Connections Eatery is a surprisingly good air conditioned dining spot.
This bright and airy eatery offers a wide variety of delicious dishes making it a perfect choice for adventurous and picky eaters.
- Connections Eatery serves a diverse range of international dishes, satisfying various taste preferences.
- The restaurant provides plenty of seating options, ensuring a comfortable and enjoyable dining experience.
- Unlimited self service drink refills
- Home to the Liege Waffle
- Like most popular eateries in theme parks, Connections Eatery can get busy during peak times, leading to longer wait times. And since the seating is indoors and near all of the poplar rides, it can get pretty difficult to find an open table.
Lotus Blossom Cafe
Lotus Blossom Cafe offers a taste of traditional Chinese cuisine in a vibrant and welcoming setting.
The food isn’t amazing, but honestly, in terms of quick service options around the park, this is one of the better options.
- There are a lot of options to choose from. Personal favorites include the pot stickers.
- Although the seating is covered, it’s hard to come by since there isn’t much of it
Best Snack and Dessert Spots in Epcot
Here are the best snack and desserts spots in EPCOT:
- Crepes À Emporter by La Crêperie de Paris
- Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
- Karamell Kuche
- Funnel Cake
- Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe
Crepes À Emporter by La Crêperie de Paris
Crepes à Emporter by La Crêperie de Paris offers delicious French crepes made using traditional recipes and quality ingredients.
Best of all, they offer both sweet or savory crepes. But in my opinion, you should skip the savory and go straight for the sweet. The butter and sugar crepe is the best, especially if you get it with soft serve ice cream.
Each crepe is prepared on the spot, ensuring a fresh and delicious experience.
Honestly, the only bad thing is that the lines can get long and it does move a little slow. Plus there’s literally zero seating so it’s a little difficult to eat a crepe (or a least try to cut it) since there’s only like 3 tables in the entire area.
Les Halles Boulangerie-Patisserie
Les Halles Boulangerie Patisserie at Epcot is a charming and delightful bakery located in the France pavilion. It offers a wide array of mouthwatering French pastries, sandwiches, and beverages that will transport you to the streets of Paris.
At this patisserie, you can indulge in delicious pastries and treats that capture the true essence of French baking. The bakery offers a diverse selection of pastries, from croissants and macarons to quiches and sandwiches, catering to various tastes. Not to mention they have probably the most underrated and most under-appreciated dessert in the entire park, the Fraises.
Aside from desserts, they also offer delicious sandwiches and one of the best bargains of any grab and go snack – their baguette with unlimited butter.
Unfortunately, due to its popularity, the bakery can get extremely busy during peak hours, resulting in longer wait times. As a result, finding a table inside might be challenging as the seating area is pretty small.
Karamell Küche at Epcot is a popular caramel-themed shop located in the Germany Pavilion. It’s a must-visit spot for caramel enthusiasts and those with a sweet tooth.
Karamell Küche offers a mouthwatering selection of caramel treats, including freshly made caramel popcorn that smells and tastes amazing, caramel apples, and caramel fudge, just to name a few. Not to mention they offer one of the best seasonal, holiday treats in all of Disney World.
All of their treats are handmade and prepared with high-quality ingredients, ensuring a tasty experience.
Not to mention that the shop’s ambiance and décor provide an authentic German feel, adding to the overall charm of the experience.
The only downside is that the lines can get pretty long, but thankfully it moves fairly quickly. It just might be hot having to wait outside, but that’s expected, especially during the summer.
The Funnel Cake is a small little kiosk that dishes out freshly made, mouthwatering funnel cakes that are sure to satisfy your sweet cravings.
At this spot, you can get your normal funnel cakes as well as seasonal flavored funnel cakes that are well worth the wait. I always be sure to get mine topped with ice cream.
I also love the generous portion sizes make which make it ideal for sharing with family and friends.
The only bad thing is that the line can get long during festival season.
Kringla Bakeri Og Cafe
Kringla Bakeri og Kafe is a delightful eatery located in the Norway Pavilion.
This charming spot offers a taste of Scandinavian flavors in a cozy and inviting atmosphere. The cafe’s design captures the essence of a quaint Norwegian village, making it a pleasant and picturesque place to enjoy your meal.
Kringla Bakeri og Kafe serves a variety of delicious Norwegian pastries, including sweet cinnamon rolls and savory sandwiches, allowing you to experience the flavors of Norway. Not to mention they sell the wildly overhyped School Bread.
You can indulge in traditional Nordic drinks like Viking Coffee (get it frozen) or enjoy a refreshing Viking Mule.
There is also a lovely outdoor seating area where you can relax and take in the sights and sounds of the World Showcase.
Thanks for reading and I hope that these EPCOT restaurant rankings will be helpful the next time you visit the park!
Best Restaurants in Every Park
Here are the best restaurants in every Disney World park: