Snagging a reservation at some of the more popular restaurants at Disney World has become impossible.
Whether if you’re trying to stuff your face at ‘Ohana or experience an out of this world meal at Space 220, finding one of these more popular restaurants has become quite difficult.
But thankfully, there are a few ways to help you snag one of those highly sought after dining reservations at restaurants like:
- ‘Ohana Dinner
- Space 220
- Steakhouse 71
- Oga’s Cantina
- California Grill
- Beaches and Cream (at a reasonable time that isn’t 10:30 pm)
My Favorite Dining Reservation Tips
Here are some ways I usually can find a dining reservation with ease:
1. Always search for an individual time instead of Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
The My Disney Experience app is kinda weird sometimes because if you search for dinner, you’ll get different reservation time slots that pop up as opposed to when you search for 6:00 pm.
2. Search for a reservation from a specific restaurant.
When on the My Disney Experience App or Disney World website, you can filter out your dining reservation locations all the way down to a specific restaurant or even location (like Disney Springs or Animal Kingdom Lodge).
3. If you can’t find a reservation for the day you’re looking for, adjust your party size.
Even if you’re a party of 2, you can always try to search for reservations for a party of 3 or a party of 1. And then at check-in, you can always add or subtract one guest. But please note that you can only add one person to your reservation and no more.
4. Check on the day you want to dine because reservations always open up 24 hours or less on your desired day thanks to many cancellations.
5. Dining reservations open 60 days prior for guests staying at a Disney World Resort. So on the day your booking window opens, make sure to start searching for a dining reservation at 5:45 am EST.
What’s been happening this week at Disney Parks
- Neil Patrick Harris will be hosting the Candlelight Processional once again in 2022
- Signage for Disney’s Magical Express has started to come down. The new Mears Connect will begin service in January 2022
- Reservations for Disney’s All Star Sports Resort are now open with bookable dates starting on March 31st, 2022.
- Disney Cruise Line is now offering 50% off the required deposit for new bookings on select sailings between June 18, 2022 and May 31, 2023. Blockout dates included June 9, 2022 through September 30, 2022 for sailings on the Wish. Sailings must be booked by March 11, 2022 to take advantage of this offer
- In non-Disney related news, Universal Orlando now requires masks to be worn indoors
Thanks for catching up with me and I hope you have an awesome rest of the week.
Stay safe out there!
Leave a Reply