The 2022 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will feature over 25 global marketplace food booths across 6 continents, as well performances from a star-studded lineup of big-name bands and singers on select nights.
Plus, there’s even a fun scavenger hunt perfect for guests of all ages!
2022 Epcot Food and Wine Dates
The Epcot Food and Wine Festival runs from July 14 to November 19, 2022.
Just note that 5 booths mentioned below will open on August 15, 2022. However, last year’s festival, a few booths surprised some guests by opening earlier than expected.
Epcot Food and Wine Menus and Booths
The full menus to all the Epcot Food and Wine Festival booths and marketplaces will be listed below once they are officially announced.
Brew-Wing at the Odyssey (opens Aug. 15)
Coastal Eats (opens Aug. 15)
Earth Eats hosted by Impossible
Flavors from Fire
The Fry Basket – NEW!
Hawai’i (opens Aug. 15)
Hops and Barley
Mac and Eats (opens Aug. 15)
The Noodle Exchange
Shimmering Sips hosted by Corkcicle
The Swanky Saucy Swine
Tangierine Cafe: Flavors of Medina
Joffrey’s Coffee and Tea Company
Refreshment Port hosted by Boursin
Eat to the Beat 2022 Concert Series Lineup and Dates
Here are all the performances scheduled at the America Gardens Theater in Epcot during the Food and Wine Festival.
- Dates: nightly between July 14 and November 19, 2022.
- Times: 5:30 pm, 6:45 pm, and 8:00 pm
- Location: America Gardens Theater at Epcot
Concert Schedule (2022)
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – TBD
- July 24-25 – TBD
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-August 1 – Tiffany
- August 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- August 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- August 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- August 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- August 21-22 – Air Supply
- August 26-27 – TBD
- August 28-29 – TBD
- September 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- September 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- September 9-10 – Hoobastank
- September 11-12 – TBD
- September 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles
- September 19-19 – TBD
- September 23-24 – BBMak
- September 25-26 – TBD
- September 30-October 1 – Stokley
- October 2-3 – Sheila E.
- October 7-8 – Mark Wills
- October 9-10 – 38 Special
- October 14-15 – TBD
- October 16-17 -TBD
- October 21-22 – TBD
- October 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- October 28-31 – Hanson
- November 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- November 11-12 – TBD
- November 13-14 – TBD
Eat to the Beat Dining Packages and Prices
You can secure a spot your desired concert performance by booking an Eat to the Beat Dining Package for lunch or dinner.
To get started, just choose from one of these restaurants at Epcot. Prices are listed as (adult 10 and up, child 3-9)
- Biegarten Restaurant ($57, $32)
- Coral Reef Restaurant ($69, $22)
- Garden Grill Restaurant ($66, $43)
- Le Cellier Steakhouse ($79, $28)
- Regal Eagle Smokehouse ($34.99, $16.99)
- Spice Road Table ($44, $16)
Each dining package includes the following:
- an appetizer, entree, and dessert or one full buffet along with non-alcoholic beverages
- one guaranteed seat per person to an Eat to the Beat Concert held on the same day
- Eat to the Beat concert badge
- access to separate queue for seating on a first-come, first-served basis
You can secure your spot at the shower by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday by visiting TasteEPCOT.com. Just remember to have a correlating theme park reservation and valid theme park admission for the date of your package.
Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak
During the duration of the Food and Wine Festival, kids of all ages can embark on a Ratatouille inspired adventure where they’ll have to search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the festival.
To get started, all you need to do is purchase a map an stickers from select merchandise locations such as Port of Entry, Pin Traders, and World Traveler.
Then, guest are encouraged to reach throughout the World Showcase for hidden statues of Remy where you’ll then match the appropriate sticker to the location on their map.
And finally, once you found them all, bring your completed map to either Disney Traders, Gateway Gifts, or World Traveler to get s special surprise.