UPDATE: See the up-to-date 2022 menus HERE
If there’s one event at Walt Disney World that’s the most anticipated, popular and loved, it has to be the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
This festival allows you to taste your way around the world with an endless selection of global cuisines and beverages from over 30 individual marketplaces.
From delicious, drool-worthy dishes to fine wine, craft beer, spirits, and other delicious beavers, your tastebuds will go on a mouthwatering tour of international flavors and domestic delicacies.
In this Epcot Food and Wine Festival guide below, you’ll discover the complete menus for all the individual marketplace booths including some information and tips to help make your food and wine festival experience even more magical.
So with that being said, let’s jump straight into the Epcot Food and Wine menus, info, and tips!
Epcot Food and Wine Menus and Tips
Here’s what you’ll find in this guide:
- General Information including Dates
- Global Marketplace Menus
- Tips, Tricks, and Secrets
- Eat to the Beat Concert Series Lineup
- Festival Center Happenings
- Demonstrations, Seminars, and Talks at Epcot
- Dining, Pairings, and Packages at Epcot
- Festival Dining at Disney Hotels
- Special Guests
- General Information – Know Before You Go
Epcot Food and Wine Festival Dates
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival runs from September 14 – November 14, 2016.
Secret: Usually Epcot will hold a soft opening a day or so earlier so if you go on the 13th, you may be able to try some food and beverages before the official start.
Epcot International Food and Wine Festival Menus
Here are all the global marketplaces and their menus that you can experience as you taste your way around the world.
Delve into a delectable menu inspired by countries abundant with history, mystery and cultural diversity.
- Buttered Chicken with Micro Cilantro and Naan Bread
- Berbere-style Beef Tenderloin Tips with Onions, Jalapeños, Tomato and Pap
- Simonsig Pinotage
- Indaba Chenin Blanc
- Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz
Explore an exotic array of food and wine options from the Land Down Under.
- Grilled Lamb Chop with Mint Pesto and Potato Crunchies
- Lamington: Yellow Cake Dipped in Chocolate and Shredded Coconut
- Grilled Sweet and Spicy Bush Berry Shrimp with Pineapple, Pepper, Onion and Snap Peas
- Yangarra Estate Vineyard Shiraz
- Bulletin Place Unoaked Chardonnay
- Coopers Brewery Extra Strong Vintage Ale
- Château Tanunda Grand Barossa Dry Riesling
Indulge in waffles with a dessert-like twist as well as other sweet ‘n’ savory treats—courtesy of the Kingdom of Belgium!
- Beer-braised Beef served with Smoked Gouda Mashed Potatoes
- Belgian Waffle with Berry Compote and Whipped Cream
- Belgian Waffle with Warm Chocolate Ganache and Whipped Cream
- Hoegaarden Witbier
- Leffe Blonde Belgian Pale Ale
- Stella Artois Hard Cidre
Dig into South American cuisine and culture with the Land of the Palms’ finest fare.
- Pão de Queijo: Brazilian cheese bread
- Crispy pork belly with black beans and tomato
- Escondidinho de Carne: Layered Meat Pie with Mashed Yucca
- Kaiser Brewery Xingu Black Beer
- Carnaval Moscato Sparkling White Wine, Serra Gaúcha
- Frozen Caipirinha featuring LeBlon Cachaça
Wet your whistle with a glass or flight of Europe’s best brews—from Pilsners to wheat beers.
- Schöfferhofer Zitrone Weizen-Mix
- Hacker-Pschorr Hefe Weisse
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
Take your taste buds to the Yukon, with delightful dishes, lagers and wines from the Great White North.
- Canadian cheddar cheese soup served with a pretzel roll
- “Le Cellier” Wild Mushroom Beef Filet Mignon with Truffle-Butter Sauce
- Moosehead Lager
- Neige Premiere Apple Ice Wine, Québec
- Fielding Estate Red Conception
The CHEW Collective
Turn your taste buds upside down as masterful techniques and modern technology merge for a 21st-century flavor revolution.
- Ricotta and Zucchini Ravioli with Rustic Tomato Sauce
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Romaine, Apricots and Feta Cheese
- Peanut Butter and White Chocolate Mousse with a Caramel Drizzle
- Festival Chardonnay, CA
- Festival Cabernet Sauvignon, CA
Introduce your palate to a diverse variety of popular plates and potables from one of the world’s greatest cuisines!
- Chicken Pot Stickers
- Sichuan Spicy Chicken
- Black Pepper Shrimp with Garlic Noodles
- Beijing Roasted Duck in a Steamed Bun with Hoisin Sauce
- Tsingtao Lager
- Strawberry Plum Wine Cooler with Takara Plum Wine
- Ritzy Lychee with Courvoisier Cognac VS and Smirnoff Vodka
- Kung Fu Punch with Smirnoff Vodka and Bols Triple Sec
- Happy Peach with Dekuyper Peach Liqueur and Myers’s Dark Rum
- Mango Bubble Tea with Assam Black Tea and Milk
Chocolate Studio – NEW for 2016!
Sate confectionery cravings with a trip to our one-stop chocolate shop for delectably dark and milky sweet treats!
- Red Wine Chocolate Truffle
- Ghirardelli® Chocolate Raspberry Torte
- Liquid Nitro Chocolate-Almond Truffle with Warm Whiskey Caramel
- Fonseca Bin No. 27 Port
- Justin Cabernet Sauvignon
- Rosa Regale Sweet Sparkling Wine
- Blandy’s Alvada 5yr-Old Madeira
Elevate your tastes with cool brews or a refreshing flight of American craft beer from some of Florida’s best breweries!
- Pimento Cheese Dip with Pretzel Crisps
- Charcuterie Plate: Country Pâté, Cured Meats and Crostini
- Piggy Wings: Fried Pork Wings with Korean BBQ Sauce and Sesame Seeds
- Orlando Brewing OTown Weiss, Orlando, FL
- Florida Beer Company Passport 20 Belgian-Style Tripel Ale, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Two Henrys Blueberry Vanilla American Wheat Ale, Plant City, FL
- Concrete Beach Stiltsville Pilsner, Miami, FL
- 3 Daughters Bimini Twist IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Midnight Snack Milk Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Beer Flights also available
Desserts and Champagne
Imbibe a bit of bubbly or sip sweet drinks for dessert—perfect when you’re in the mood to indulge!
- Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin “Yellow Label” Brut
- Dom Pérignon Brut
- Nicolas Feuillatte Brut Rosé
- Moët & Chandon Ice Impérial
- Hard Soda Floats with Vanilla Soft-Serve (alcoholic) – Best Damn Hard Root Beer Float, Sprecher Hard Cherry Cola Float or Sprecher Hard Orange Cream Soda Float
- Soda Floats with Vanilla Soft-Serve (non-alcoholic) – Coca-Cola® Float, Grape Fanta® Float or Strawberry Fanta Float
Feast on a harvest of healthy fare—fresh from the farm to your fork!
- Chicken and Dumplings: Stewed Chicken with Mushrooms and Spinach
- Pickled Beet Salad with Herbed Goat Cheese, Minus 8 Vinaigrette and Toasted Walnuts
- Loaded Mac ‘n’ Cheese with Nueske’s® Pepper Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Peppers and Green Onions
- Woodchuck Raspberry Hard Cider
- Wyder’s Dry Pear Hard Cider
- Two Henrys Elderberry Hard Cider
- Florida Orange Groves Mango Mama Wine
Fall in ooo-la-la-love with the classic cuisine and finest wines of France—bon appétit!
- Croissant aux Escargots: Escargot Croissant with Garlic and Parsley
- Soupe à l’oignon au Gruyère et Cognac: Gruyère and Cognac Onion Soup
- Boeuf Bourguignon: Cabernet Sauvignon-braised Short Ribs with Mashed Potatoes
- Crème Brûlée Caramel Chocolat: Caramel and Chocolate Crème Brûlée topped with Caramelized Sugar
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Pale Lager
- Chardonnay, Bourgogne Blanc, Mommessin, La Clé Saint-Pierre
- Merlot & Cabernet Blend, Bordeaux, Château les Graves de Barrau
- St-Germain Sparkling Kir: Sparkling Wine and St-Germain Elderflower Liqueur
- Frozen Daiquiri Ice Pop: Strawberry Puree with French Caribbean Rhum Clément
- La Passion Martini Slush: Vodka, Grey Goose Le Citron Vodka, Cranberry and Passion Fruit Juice
Embark on an epicurean adventure to Deutschland, home of the heartiest food, drinks and appetites in the world!
- Roast Bratwurst in a Hard Roll
- Schinkennudeln: Pasta Gratin with Ham and Cheese
- Apple Strudel with Vanilla Sauce
- Radeberger Zwickel Pilsner (Unfiltered)
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling Kabinett, Mosel
- Selbach-Oster Zeltinger Sonnenuhr Riesling Spätlese, Mosel
- J&H Selbach Bernkasteler Kurfürstlay Riesling, Mosel
Bask in the old-world, Mediterranean flavors of traditional dishes and heavenly drinks popular in the Land of the Gods!
- Loaded Greek “Nachos”: Pita Chips, Meatless Sausage Crumbles and Vegan Tzatziki
- Chicken Gyro with Tzatziki Sauce featuring Oikos® Greek Yogurt
- Oikos Greek Yogurt Vanilla Cake Soaked in Ouzo with Yogurt Whipped Cream and Pistachios
- Domaine Skouras Moscofilero
- Domaine Siglas Assyrtiko
- Alpha Estate Axia Syrah Xinomavro
Traverse the Pacific for tropical flavors and island faves—sweet or savory, these mouthwatering morsels scream aloha!
- Spicy Tuna Poke with Seaweed Salad and Nori Rice
- Kalua Pork Slider with Sweet and Sour Dole® Pineapple Chutney and Spicy Mayonnaise
- Florida Orange Groves Sparkling Pineapple Wine
- Kona Brewing Company, Big Wave Golden Ale
- Mai Tai featuring Sammy’s Beach Bar Rum
Hops and Barley
Stay stateside for all-American craft beer, wines and the hottest tastes from coast-to-coast!
- New England Lobster Roll
- Smoked Beef Brisket and Pimento Cheese served on Griddled Garlic Toast
- Freshly Baked Carrot Cake and Cream Cheese Icing
- Samuel Adams Rebel Grapefruit IPA, Boston, MA
- Anchor Brewing Liberty Ale, San Francisco, CA
- Dogfish Head Chicory Stout, Milton, DE
- La Crema Chardonnay, Sonoma Coast
- Cambria Estate Winery Benchbreak Pinot Noir, Santa Barbara County
- Frozen Orange-spiked Tea featuring Florida Cane “Orlando Orange” Vodka
Escape to the Emerald Isle for a wee bit o’ ale, wine and authentic Irish fare to warm the cockles of y’er heart!
- Seafood Fisherman’s Pie
- Irish Cheese Selection Plate: Irish Cheddar, Dubliner and Irish Porter
- Warm Chocolate Pudding with Irish Cream Liqueur Custard
- Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Bunratty Meade Honey Wine
- Twinings® Pumpkin Chai Tea Frozen Cocktail with Caramel Vodka
- Twinings Pumpkin Chai Tea and Caramel Shake (Non-alcoholic)
Islands of the Carribbean – NEW for 2016!
Journey to the islands of the Caribbean, where the fusion of food and cultures create a melody in your mouth!
- Jamaican Beef Patty
- Mojo Pork with Black Beans, Cilantro Rice and Pickled Red Onions
- Pescado con Coco: Seared Grouper, Pigeon Peas and Rice with Coconut Sauce
- Quesito: Puff Pastry with Sweetened Cream Cheese and Guava Sauce
- Presidente Pilsner
- Frozen Mojito
- Caribbean Sangria
Mangiare… savor the simple elegance of cucina italiana, with some of the world’s best-loved food and wine.
- Pennete alla Parmigiana: Baked Ziti and Chicken Parmigiana, Tomato Sauce, Mozzarella and Parmesan Cheese
- Spezzatino alla Toscana con Polenta: Tuscan-style Stew with Carrots, Mushrooms and Crispy Polenta
- Cannoli al Cioccolato: Chocolate-covered Cannoli filled with Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate and Candied Fruit
- Moretti Lager
- Moretti La Rossa Double Malt Beer
- Pinot Grigio, Placido
- Chianti, Placido
- Prosecco, Fantinel Borgo
- Corbinello Spumante Dolce Rose, Montegrande
- Fior d’Arancio Moscato Spumante, Montegrande
- Frozen Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Delight your appetite with sushi and other delish dishes as well as libations from the Land of the Rising Sun!
- Spicy Sushi Roll: Tuna and Salmon with Kazan Volcano Sauce
- Grilled Spicy Edamame tossed with Sesame Oil, Soy Sauce and Chili Powder
- Garlic Shrimp: Marinated Shrimp sautéed with Garlic and Butter and served over Rice
- Kirin Pale Lager
- Sapporo Black Lager
- Pineapple Breeze Sake Cocktail
- Echigo “Northern Bloom” Junmai Sake
Spice up your fiesta-lovin’ palate with some south-of-the-border history, culture and cuisine—olé!
- Taco de Camarón: Battered Shrimp served over a Flour Tortilla with Crispy Purple Cabbage and Chipotle Mayonnaise
- Barbacoa Enchilada: Corn Tortilla filled with Beef Barbacoa and covered with Oaxaca Mole
- Flan de Chocolate Abuelita: Mexican Chocolate Custard
- Bohemia Pilsner with Floater
- Mexican-style Red Sangria
- Mezcal Pineapple Margarita on the Rocks
- Jalapeño Margarita on the Rocks
Relish an inspired array of exotic flavors—this north African region is a mecca of intriguing cuisine.
- Kefta Pocket: Seasoned Ground Beef in a Pita Pocket
- Spicy Hummus Fries with Cucumber, Tomato, Onions and Tzatziki Sauce
- Chocolate Baklava: Rolled Phyllo Dough with Toasted Almonds and Dark Chocolate Sauce
- Casa Pale Lager
- Les Trois Domaines Guerrouane White Wine
- Moroccan Sangria
- Mimosa Royale: Sparkling Wine and Orange Juice topped with Orange Liqueur
Head south of the equator for quintessential Kiwi meals, including savory plates and award-winning wines.
- Lamb Meatball with Spicy Tomato Chutney
- Steamed Green Lip Mussels with Garlic Butter and Toasted Breadcrumbs
- Seared Venison Loin with Wild Mushroom Marsala Sauce and Kumara Dumpling
- Nobilo Icon Pinot Noir
- Kim Crawford Pinot Gris
- Mohua Sauvignon Blanc
Revel in the rich, aromatic flavors that South American delicacies are famous for and send your senses soaring!
- Beef Empanada
- Grilled Beef Skewer with Chimichurri Sauce and Boniato Purée
- Roasted Verlasso® Salmon with Quinoa Salad and Arugula Chimichurri
- Verum Pinot Noir
- Bodega Noemía A Lisa Malbec
Tickle your taste buds with traditional Polish dishes, beer, wine and some of the best vodka-based beverages in the world.
- Golabki: Pork-stuffed Cabbage in Tomato Sauce
- Kielbasa and Potato Pierogi with Caramelized Onions and Sour Cream
- Okocim O.K. Beer Euro Pale Lager
- Donausonne Blaufränkisch Hungarian Wine
- Frozen Szarlotka Apple Pie featuring Zubrowka Bison Grass Vodka
Get swept away to the Scottish Highlands, where meals are magical and pubs are hotspots filled with fun!
- Traditional Scottish Lamb Stew with Neeps and Tatties
- Fresh Potato Pancake with Scottish Smoked Salmon and Herbed Sour Cream
- The Tipsy Laird: Whiskey-soaked Cake with Lemon Cream and Toasted Oats
- Citrus Thistle featuring Hendrick’s Gin
- Innis & Gunn Irish Whiskey Aged Stout
Unearth this bounty of tasty treasures, each rife with a harmony of unique flavors, spices and tantalizing textures.
- Roasted Pork Lettuce Wrap and Kimchi
- Korean-style BBQ Beef with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi
- Vegan Korean BBQ with Steamed Rice and Cucumber Kimchi featuring Gardein™ Beefless Tips
- iCing Grapefruit Sparkling Rice Brew
- Bohae Bokbunjajoo Raspberry Wine
- Soju Fruit Slushy featuring Jinro Chamisul Soju
Wine and Dine Studio – NEW for 2016!
Sample signature dishes along with an elegant medley of wines hailing from the Golden State’s renowned vineyards.
- Pork Tenderloin with Cannellini Bean Ragoût and Zinfandel Reduction
- Seared Scallop, Truffled Celery Root Purée, Brussels Sprouts and Wild Mushrooms featuring Melissa’s Produce
- Trio of Artisan Cheese
- La Bonne Vie Goat Cheese served with toasted Craisin Bread
- Karst Cave-aged Cheddar Cheese served with Fig Compote
- Statesboro Blue Cheese served with Spiced Candied Walnuts
- Artist Palette of Wine and Cheese
- Trio of Artisan Cheese paired with Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay and Robert Mondavi Maestro Red Blend
- Round Pond Estate Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Goldie” Chardonnay, Sta. Rita Hills
- Conundrum White Blend 25th Anniversary, California
- Vinum Cellars Pinot Noir, Monterey
- Kurt Russell’s GoGi “Tiger” Pinot Noir, Sta. Rita Hills
- Michael David Winery Seven Deadly Zins Zinfandel, Lodi
- Robert Mondavi Winery Maestro Red Blend, Napa Valley
14 Epcot Food and Wine Tips, Tricks, and Secrets
Here are some surefire tips and tricks that are guaranteed to help you save time and money during your visit to the food and wine festival:
1. Make a plan
The first thing you should do is make a plan that way you know what you want to eat and how much money you’ll need to get the full food and wine festival experience.
Plus, if you’re looking to enjoy the Eat to the Beat Concert during your visit, you should plan your day based on what time you want to go see some of your favorite classic bands and artists.
2. Use a mini Food and Wine wristband gift card
I can’t express how great these things are. It’s a lot easier than having to bring out your wallet over and over again.
Just preload a “festival” gift card and swipe away. It’s so darn easy and convenient!
You can find these at the Main Entrance Ticket Booths, Festival Welcome Center, guest relations, as well as select festival locations.
3. Go on a weekday
Weekends are crazy busy and the amount of drunk people that peruse the marketplace can be overwhelming.
That’s why you should try to go on Monday-Thursday to avoid the crowds. Fridays are also fine as long as you’re gone by 5 pm which is when the crowds really start to pick up.
4. Be there at 11 am (World Showcase opening)
Lines are far shorter earlier in the day, which means you can get your food quicker and have the ability to move from marketplace kiosk to marketplace kiosk fairly quickly.
Plus, it’s not as hot at 11 am as it is at 1-3 pm.
5. Go with a group
Going solo is totally fine. I usually go by myself often.
But if you really want to have an overall better experience while also trying the most dishes possible without spending a fortune, going to the festival with a group is the best way to go.
6. Grab a seat when you can
If there’s one negative about the Food and Wine Festival, it’s the limited amount of seats.
Thankfully some marketplaces has some seating like Brazil or Islands of the Caribbean.
Plus, you can even head into some air conditioned seating areas right outside the CHEW Lab booths inside the backside of the Character Spot Building, right next to Club Cool.
7. Go left
When entering the World Showcase, most people tend to head right. Sure some of the better countries are on that side, but heading left is almost guaranteed to be a little bit lighter, especially once you get past Mexico.
8. Go to the Chase Lounge
If you have a Chase credit or debit card, then you have access to the Chase Lounge, an air conditioned room on the second level of the America Pavilion.
In this Chase card members only lounge you can get free drinks and soda (from a Coke freestyle machine) as well as priority fireworks viewing wristbands (sometimes).
9. Use Disney Dining Plan Snack Credits
If you’re on the Disney Dining Plan, you should consider using your snack credits to purchase select foods during the festival.
Just make sure it’s over $5 that way you know you’re getting your moneys worth.
10. Stay at an Epcot Resort Hotel
One of the coolest perks about staying at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, Beach Resort, Boardwalk Resort, or the Swan and Dolphin is the short walkway to Epcot’s World Showcase entrance.
The only downside is that these hotels are all Deluxe making them a little bit pricier than the rest and they tend to sell out fast during the festival.
11. Set a budget
Expect to pay anywhere from $3-$9 for each food and beverage item. Just understand that spending over $100 happens quicker than you think.
So if you’re on a budget, be sure to plan what it is you want to try by grabbing a food and wine marketplace passport.
12. Take your time
This is by far one of the easiest Epcot Food and Wine Festival strategies. Rushing through the World Showcase will defeat you. Take your time and enjoy the festival.
13. Try at least one special experience
There are so many cool and unique experiences that go on during this festival outside of the food kiosks. From culinary demonstrations and wine tasting to celebrity chef meet and greets and insane parties, these special experiences are worth the price tag. (P.S. Some of these additional experiences are free while most are paid.)
14. Try new things
This is the one time that you’ll have all these different cuisines and dishes at your disposal. That’s why I recommend that you adventure out of your comfort zone and try some new things.
You’d be surprised at how many new things you’ll learn to love.
Eat to the Beat Concert Series Lineup
Throughout the Epcot Food and Wine Festival, you can savor musical acts from the 80s and 90s as you watch them perform at the America Gardens Theater (across from the America Pavilion). These Eat to the Beat concerts take place 3 times per evening (at 5:30pm, 6:45pm, and 8:00pm) and don’t cost any extra.
Just be sure to grab a seat early if there’s someone you really want to see!
Here’s the complete lineup:
- September 14 – 15 – Wang Chung
- September 16 – 18 – STARSHIP Featuring Mickey Thomas
- September 19 – 20 – Air Supply
- September 21 – 23 – BoDeans
- September 24 – 25 – Fuel
- September 26 – 28 – Sugar Ray
- September 29 – 30 – Los Lobos
- October 1 – 2 – David Cook
- October 3 – 4 – Wilson Phillips
- October 5 – 6 – Blues Traveler
- October 7 – 9 – Plain White T’s
- October 10 – 11 – 38 Special
- October 12 – 13 – Jeffrey Osborne
- October 14 – 16 – Tiffany
- October 17 – 19 – Dennis DeYoung: The Music of STYX
- October 20 – 21 – Christopher Cross
- October 22 – 23 – Toad the Wet Sprocket
- October 24 – 25 – Chaka Khan
- October 26 – 27 – Billy Ocean
- October 28 – 29 – Living Colour
- October 30 – November 1 – Hanson
- November 2 – 3 – Soul Asylum
- November 4 – 6 – Delta Rae
- November 7 – 9 – Boyz II Men
- November 10 – 11 – Sister Hazel
- November 12 – 14 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
These concerts lasts 35 minutes which still gives you plenty of time to go eat around the world!
For more Eat to the Beat Concert information, click here.
Festival Center Happenings
The Festival Center is a great place to start your epic journey around the “World.”
Here’s what you can find and experience at the Festival Center:
- Festival Stage Hosted by ABC-TV’s The Chew – Watch the hit series live!
- Back to Basics – Cooking tips and tricks seminars.
- Book Signings and Meet & Greets – Meet celebrated authors and other food and wine industry personalities.
- Bottle Signings – Rub elbows with some of the world’s top beverage experts.
- Seasons of the Vine – Get a behind the scenes look at the process to wine making.
- Stockpot Shop – Shop for commemorative posters, cookbooks, and kitchenware.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak – Kids can search for Remy on a savory scavenger hunt around the World Showcase.
- Wine Shop – Choose from an incredible selection of wines, spirits, and beers from prestigious makers featured throughout the festival.
- Intermission Cafe – Recharge and relax at this cafe that dishes out good eats.
- The Chocolate Experience by Ghirardelli – Sample delicious chocolate, purchase gourmet drinking chocolate, and shop for your favorite products. Plus learn the process of making chocolate, form bean to bar.
For official information on the Festival Center Happenings, click here.
Demonstrations, Seminars, and Talks at Epcot
Here are all the seminars, boot camps, and culinary demonstrations that you can partake in during the 2016 Epcot Food and Wine Festival.
- During this boot camp, you’ll elevate your fine wine, beverage, and bartering skills during this intensive training session.
- During these seminars, you’ll sample adult beverages as experts share their extensive knowledge.
- During these seminar, you get to sample some of the world’s most pleasing cheeses with wine, beer, or cocktails.
- During these demonstrations, you’ll learn how to sharpen your kitchen skills from food industry pros.
- Start your day with a delicious brunch from a celebrity chef
Mix it, Make It, Celebrate It!
- Master mixology, cake decorating, and other culinary skills.
Dining, Pairings, and Packages at Epcot
Here are all the special events and dining experiences that you can enjoy during this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival:
- Party all night to a live DJ as you feast on delicious burgers.
- Enjoy unique cuisine and endless entertainment as you sample delicacies from over 50 gourmet tasting stations.
- Enjoy delicious treats as you watch IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth.
And here are some more specialty dining and pairing experiences and pairings that you can try, especially if you’re an adventurous foodie. Just click on the experience to learn more.
- French Family Meal Traditions
- Hibachi Experience
- Italian Food and Wine Pairing Lunches
- Italian Food, Wine, and Beer Pairing
- Japanese Craft Beer Tasting
- Mediterranean Food and Wine Pairing
- Mexican Tequila Lunch
- Moroccan Food and Wine Pairing
- Parisian Breakfast
- Parisian Afternoon
- Tokyo Pairing
For more details about these unique experiences and pairings, click here.
Festival Dining at Disney Hotels
You can now experience some cool festival dining experiences and events at Disney Resorts as well as some Disney Springs restaurants. Here are the details:
Dining Events at Disney Resorts
Get an insider look into culinary magic, mixology, and practical since during this assortment of delectable events:
Brunch with Twist at Disney’s Grand Floridian
- Experience 5 world class courses prepared by Disney’s Elite Team of master chefs, during this deluxe brunch.
The Secrets of Flavor
- Discover how sensory memory plays a part in determine your favorite foods during this 4 course lunch.
Behind the Scenes at Trader Sam’s Grog Grotto
- Learn how to mix tropical cocktails.
Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining
You can now indulge in divine dining from Disney’s topnotch roster of culinary wizard resident chefs!
During this experience, you can feast on cuisine that has been carefully paired with complementary wine, craft beer, or cocktails.
Here’s where you can enjoy these brand new experiences:
- The BOATHOUSE
- ESPN Club
- Portobello Country Italian Trattoria
- Trattoria al Forno
- Yachtsman Steakhouse
- Artist Point
- Contemporary Catering Chef’s Table
- Raglan Road
- Hollywood Brown Derby
- Victoria and Albert’s
- The Wave…of American Flavors
- Flying Fish
- California Grill
- Afternoon Tea at Crescent Solarium
For more details about these signature dining experiences including menu, featured chefs, time, location, and pricing, click here.
To make a reservation, call 407-939-3378 to reserve your sport at these signature dining experiences.
During this year’s food and wine festival, you’ll have the opportunity to meet celebrity chefs as well as the hosts of from ABC Television Network’s The CHEW.
Here are all the celebrity chefs that you have the chance to meet:
- Adam Mali
- Alex Guarnaschelli
- Alex Seidel
- Allen Susser
- Andrea Robinson MS
- Andrew Yeo
- Andrew Zimmern
- Bill Brown
- Bob Waggoner
- Brian & Shanna O’Hea
- Bryan Voltaggio
- Buddy Valastro
- Cat Cora
- Cathal Armstrong
- Chris Prosperi
- Christopher Lee
- Dana Herbert
- Daniel Joly
- David Guas
- Dominique Macquet
- Duff Goldman – NEW!
- Duskie Estes & John Stewart
- Elliott Farmer – NEW!
- Elizabeth Falkner
- Emily Ellyn
- Erin Hedley
- Erin McKenna
- Fabrizio Schendari
- Faithy Harris-Dowdell
- Fritz Sonnenschmidt
- G. Garvin
- Gale Gand
- Geoffrey Zakarian – NEW!
- Geraldine Randlesome
- Graham Elliot – NEW!
- Heather McPherson
- The Hearty Boys
- James Boyce
- James O’Donnell
- James Petrakis
- Jamie Deen
- Jeff Yarmuth
- Jehangir Mehta
- Jennifer Bushman
- Jennifer Hill Booker
- Jerome Brown
- Joe Murphy
- Joe Rodriguez
- John Colletta
- Jonathan Benno
- Jonathon Sawyer
- Kathleen Blake
- Keegan Gerhard & Lisa Bailey
- Ken Vedrinski
- Kevin Dundon
- Kevin Fonzo
- Kevin Johnson
- Kevin Sbraga
- Maneet Chauhan – NEW!
- Mark Boor
- Masaharu Morimoto – NEW!
- Matthew Gennuso
- Matt Lewis
- Matt McMillin
- Max McCalman
- Mike Rodriguez
- Moises Flores
- Nirmala Narine
- Norman Van Aken
- Odell Torres
- Pam Smith RD
- Pam Brandon
- Paul Wahlburg – NEW!
- Paula DaSilva
- Pascal Oudin
- Peng Looi
- Richard Capizzi
- Rock Harper
- Sara Fioroni
- Scott Norman
- Scott Paul
- Terry Letson
- Tonda Corrente
- Tony Mantuano
- Warren Brown
- Yuhi Fujinago
General Info – Know Before You Go
Here are a few things you need to know before you go to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival:
- Epcot admission is required
- All marketplace food and beverage samples require separate purchases
- Alcohol will only be served to guests 21 and older with valid ID or passport identification
- All menu items are subject to change without notice
Thanks for reading and hopefully you enjoy this years Epcot International Food and Wine Festival.
Please share this on Facebook and Pinterest!
For official details, be sure to check out Disney’s site.
fifa 17 coins
Whoa… this is a advantageous online site
Hi this is an amazingly helpful post! Thank you!
Do you know any anticipated changes for 2017? Any ideas when 2017 information will be available?
All of those foods sound so good! Love that you included some pictures to whet my appetite.