The Start Wars Galactic Starcruiser costs $4,809 for two guests staying in a Standard Cabin.
In each 2-night voyage, the following is included in the price:
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch, and 2 dinner meals per guest
- Unlimited beverages including Green or Blue Milk inside of the Crown of Corellia Dining Room
- Entry to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for one day (with one quick service meal)
- Ongoing immersive and interactive entertainment
- Valet Parking
- Exclusive Starcruiser MagicBand
How much does the Galactic Starcruiser cost?
Here’s a quick breakdown on how much you should expect to pay on average on the Galactic Starcruiser for a party of 3 or 4:
- For three guests (2 adults and 1 child), the Galactic Starcrusier costs $5,299. This breaks down to $889 per guest per night in one standard cabin.
- For four guests (3 adults and 1 child), the Galactic Starcruiser costs $5,999. This breaks down to $749 per guest per night in one standard cabin.
The prices reflect weeknight rates but you can expect to pay a bit more for departures on Saturday.
Room (Cabin) Categories
There are three different types of rooms/cabins:
- Standard Cabin = Queen bed, 2 bunk beds, and a wall pull down bed (sleeps 4 to 5 passengers)
- Galaxy Class Suite = Queen bed and 2 pull down beds (sleeps 4 passengers)
- Grand Captain Suite = 2 queen beds, 2 bunk beds, and 2 pull down beds, and 2 bathrooms (sleeps 8 passengers)
Is the Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser worth it?
For me, no way.
Look, I appreciate the fact that I was able to experience this expensive two night adventure, and while it did have some amazing moments, I left feeling extremely underwhelmed.
I really wish that the Galactic Starcruiser was just a cool Star Wars themed hotel that I was able to come and go as I please. But the fact that this experience acted like a sea cruise voyage that made you feel “trapped” was pretty annoying to me.
I mean, I would’ve loved to have been able to sneak out to the parks again after dinner. But instead, we were forced to hang out in the hotel and try to find ways to kill some time. It was disappointing to say the least.
But, that said, if you absolutely LOVE Star Wars and are willing to dress up and play your part to the extreme, then I feel that you would really enjoy this experience.
If it were up to me, I would much rather go on a Disney Cruise.
Because believe it or not, it’s actually significantly cheaper to go on a 3-Night Disney Cruise on the Wish than it is to stay on the Galactic Starcruiser. You can even spend an extra $200-$300 and stay in a Concierge Stateroom. Or you can even rent a cabana at Castaway Cay and you’ll still come in under budget compared to the Starcruiser voyage. To me, this just makes a lot more sense.