Visiting Disney’s Aulani Resort soon but don’t know what to pack?
Don’t worry, I got you covered!
Below, you’ll find my simple, Aulani Packing list filled with all the essentials you’ll need for your trip so that you don’t end up overpacking.
So with that being said, here’s everything you should pack when visiting Aulani.
Aulani Packing List
Here’s our short and sweet packing list, along with some more in-depth details below:
- disposable face masks
- “fancier” face masks for dining
- hand sanitizer
- disinfecting wipes
Clothing is the hardest thing to recommend because everyone has their own style. But as long as you pack a swimsuit, a nice outfit, t-shirts, and shorts/skirt, along with a light jacket, you should be fine most of the year.
- short sleeved button up (for dining at Ama Ama)
- maxi dress or skirt
- beach cover up
- 2 swimsuits (that way one can be drying while you wear the other)
- light jacket for the evening
- workout clothes
You’ll definitely need slippers/sandals and sneakers. The rest is optional.
- slippers/flip flops
- wedge or heels
- comfortable sneakers
- cheap sneakers (for working out or hikes)
- loafers or dress shoes
Just be sure to pack your standard toiletries that you normally bring with you on trips. Just don’t forget the sunscreen!
- contacts or glasses
- travel sized contact solution
- nail clippers
- shampoo and conditioner
- body wash
- lip balm
- gum (won’t find it on Disney property)
- Tums or Pepto Bismol
- Liquid IV
Chargers and the right cables is probably the most important room essential, right?
- Tide Pods (if you have space in your suitcase and you’re in a villa with a washer/dryer)
- Charger (for phone, tablets, laptop, etc)
- disinfecting wipes for when you first get to your room
Here are a couple additional items that are worth bringing to Aulani.
- Beach bag
- Sand Cloud beach towel (this review will definitely convince you)
- Photocopies of your driver’s license and insurance cards (health, car, etc)
- Travel-friendly credit card
- Debit Card
- Passport (along with a copy of it emailed to yourself if you’re coming from abroad)
- Reusable bags (you need to bring your own bags when going to Target or the grocery store)
- waterproof sleeve for your smartphone
- Small umbrella
- pack of playing cards
Items to Purchase when you Arrive
So the gift shop at Aulani is very pricey along with the Island Country Store across the street. The good news is that there’s a Target about 10 minutes away where you’ll be able to find things you may have forgotten or even items you’ll need for your stay such as:
- bottled water
- drinks (including alcohol)
- laundry detergent and dryer sheets
- disinfecting spray (if you can find it)
- snorkel sets (you can bring your own, buy some at Target, or rent it from Aulani)
I always recommend that you go to Target or Foodland to stock up on goodies. Plus, it’s a great way to save some money on your stay!
Did I miss something?
If so, please let me know below, thanks!
Leave a Reply