There’s no other hotel that excites me more than Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa. Located in Ko’Olina in Oahu, Hawai’i, Aulani is an amazing oceanfront Disney resort that is inspired by the natural wonders and rich traditions of Hawai’i that’s the perfect oasis for families looking to relax and unwind while also being surrounded by subtle hints of Disney magic.
But just like a Disney World vacation or a Disney Cruise, this magic does come at a premium. But how much, you ask?
Let me break it down for you below.
Disney’s Aulani Resort Prices
Here’s how much it costs to stay at Aulani. From room rates and dining to activities and spa services, here’s the complete listing of all prices you should expect to pay when staying at Aulani.
Please note that some of these prices like room rates are averages and can fluctuate at any time.
Aulani Room Prices per Night
Aulani offers rooms, suites, and villas between it’s two resort towers.
Here’s a breakdown of the room rates (these prices will fluctuate during the year):
- standard view = $574 per night
- island gardens view = $614 per night
- partial ocean view $659 per night
- poolside gardens view = $659 per night
- ocean view $774 per night
- partial ocean view = $1,270 per night
- ocean view = $1,546 per night
Lei Hulu Signature 1 Bedroom Suite
- partial ocean view = $3,064 aper night
- standard view = $575 per night
- island gardens view = $614 per night
- poolside gardens view = $659 per night
- ocean view = $774 per night
- standard view = $874 per night
- island gardens view $959 per night
- ocean view = $1,139 per night
- standard view = $1,304 per night
- island gardens view = $1,394 per night
- poolside gardens view = $1,494 per night
- ocean view = $1,799 per night
3-Bedroom Grand Villa
- standard view = $2,519 per night
- ocean view = $3,219 per night
Is Aulani all-inclusive?
No, Aulani is not an all-inclusive resort.
What’s included in your room stay?
During your stay, there are some great things that are included with your stay such as:
- 6 pool areas and a private beach (so don’t forget to pack some swimmies)
- complimentary character experiences
- complimentary boogie board, sand toy, and life jacket rental
- signature events and epic activities
- 24 hour fitness center
- hula dancing and live Hawaiian music
- …and so much more
Is there a resort fee at Aulani?
No, there is not a resort fee at Aulani.
How much is the food at Aulani?
Aulani food prices are what you typically experience at the parks. A little overpriced. But there are some amazing gems that you must try.
But in terms of prices, you can expect to pay the following:
- Character Breakfast = $45 per adult and $28 per child (ages 9 and under)
- Non-Character Breakfast = $36 per adult and $24 per child (ages 9 and under)
- Dinner Buffet = $62 per adult and $25 per child (ages 9 and under)
Quick Service at Ulu Cafe or Mama’s Snack Stop
- Breakfast = $14 – $17 for breakfast platters, bagel sandwiches, açaí bowls
- Poke Bowls = $18
- Lunch = $15 -$19 for flatbreads, sandwiches, tenders, coconut shrimp, fish and chips, and more.
- Dinner = $23 for daily hot plate
- Shave Ice = $4.25 – $5.75
- Dole Whip = $6
- Popcorn Bucket = $8 and $2 for refills
Coffee and Other Drinks
- Coffee, tee, blended drinks = $3.50 to $7
- Bottled Water = $4
- Beer = $7 – $9 each
- Wine = $11 each
- Cocktails = $15 each
There is also a fine dining restaurant called Ama Ama which averages around $70 per person for dinner, but it’s currently not open.
Aulani Activity Prices
At Aulani, there are a few things you need to pay for if you’re looking to have a little extra fun:
- Beach equipment = $25 a day for snorkel sets or $45 an hour for stand-up paddle boards
- Beachside Casabella = $80 per day for a 2 seat lounger with awning
- Rainbow Reef Private Snorkeling = $25 per adults and $20 per kid (9 and under) for one day access or $45 per adult and $35 per children for length-of-stay access
Is there an Aulani military discount?
Yes there is an Aulani military discount that will save you up to 35% on select stays.
Blockout dates are usually during the holidays such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years.
This military discount only applies to room rates and the person that has a valid military ID (active duty or retired) must be staying in the room.
Just make sure you have your military ID at check-in that way they can honor your discounted room rate.
To get the most accurate military discount rate, be sure to call Aulani to book your trip because the discount can’t be applied online.
Are there Aulani Kama’aina room rates?
Yes there are Kamai’aina room rates but they are seasonal. In order to see if they are currently offered, you need to check out the offers page on Aulani’s website.
Is there a Cast Member discount?
Yes, Aulani does offer a Cast Member discount.
Cast Members can receive up to 50% off their stay if the CM is staying in the room.
There’s is also a 40% discount for friends and family (the Cast Member doesn’t have to be staying in the room in order to get the discount).
You can find more general Cast Member discounts on this list.
Are there any additional special offers?
There is always a special offer or promotion that Aulani is running. You can expect anywhere from 25% off your stays of 5 nights or more as well as offers that’ll give you $150+ of resort credit.
But these offers are always changing, and blockout dates apply.
So to get the most accurate offer information, be sure to check out their special page.
And if you’re looking for some ways to do Aulani on a budget, we have a guide for you!
How much does the Ka’Waa Luau cost?
The Ka’Waa Luau, an enchanting journey through Hawaiian history with a splash of Disney, costs $189 for adults and $114 for kids (ages 3-9) for Preferred Seating, and $160 for adults and $94 for kids for General Seating.
These prices all include gratuities, but not tax.
For General Seating, a Hawaiian lei and all beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) are included.
Preferred Seating receives everything that General Seating receives as all as early check-in, a complimentary welcome photo, and priority up front seating.
How much does getting a massage at Laniwai Spa cost?
Massages at Laniwai Spa in Aulani start at $185 for 50 mins and can go upwards of $285 for an 80 min massage.
Currently there are 5 different massages to choose from including a couple’s massage, a teen massage, and a prenatal massage.
These prices do not include tax or gratuities.
But with every massage, you are allowed to use the spa facilities, relaxation areas, and special showers for as long as you want before or after your spa therapy.
Along with massages, Laniwai Spa also offers facials, manicures, and haircut.
How much is parking at Aulani?
Parking at Aulani is $37 per day for self parking and valet if you’re an overnight guest.
Disney Vacation Club members and RCI Members receive complimentary self-parking at no daily charge for up to 2 vehicles. But in order to take advantage of this offer, you need to have either book your vacation using points or if you booked a vacation rental through member services in a Disney Vacation Club Villa or Studio.
When’s the cheapest time to stay at Aulani?
The cheapest time to stay at Aulani is low season which runs from mid-April through mid-June as well as September through early December.
However, you can find some cheap dates in February as well even though it’s still considered peak season.
We usually try to visit in February, any time after Valentine’s Day since it’s close to our anniversary date.
The summers are also not as crazy as you’d think so that’s also a decent time to go, but it’s definitely not going to be as cheap as the low season date range.
When’s the most expensive time to stay at Aulani?
The most expensive time to stay at Aulani is the peak high season which runs from mid-December to mid-April.
It’s also expensive when staying on a weekend as well, no matter the time of the year.
You can however, find more reasonable prices on Sundays.
Also, one thing to note is that Golden Week, which is four Japanese national holidays, usually falls in the end of April to early may each year, so you can expect the resort to be a lot busier on these days.
So is Aulani worth it?
I also believe it’s worth it even during the pandemic mainly because a majority of the amenities, dining experiences, and overall vibe of the resort feels quite normal.
If you’re flying all the way to Hawaii, or even if you’re a local looking for a mini-getaway, staying at this hotel is such a magical experience that every Disney fanatic should experience at least once in their lives.
It truly is an amazing resort even though it is on the pricey side.
Leave a Reply