The Disney Wish Accessible Concierge rooms are some of the most luxurious, spacious, and expensive rooms aboard the ship that comes with an abundance of perks and benefits compared to standard staterooms.
But if there are a few things that separate these accessible rooms between the other similar Concierge rooms on the Wish, it’s the fact that they are about 50% bigger than their normal concierge counterparts and they include some specific structures and layouts that make the room ADA compliant.
Disney Wish Stateroom 13028 Review
Here’s a quick video walkthrough of the Accessible Concierge Family Oceanview Stateroom with Verandah.
Some things you can expect to find in an Accessible Family Oceanview Concierge stateroom on the Disney Wish that you won’t find in other rooms are:
- single bathroom (as opposed to a separate room for shower and toilet)
- roll-in shower with fold-down seat, grab bars, and adjustable height showerhead
- emergency pull cord
- lowered towel bars
- toilet with grab bars
- accessible vanity mirror and sink
- closet with pulldown hanging bar
- emergency alarm button next to bed
- privacy curtain
- large door widths
- visual indicators and bed shaker for doorbell, telephone calls, and alarms
- automatic stateroom door
And lastly, if you want to compare this stateroom with a non-accessible Concierge stateroom, check out our first review.