One of the best things about Disneyland is that there is something to do for everyone. Whether if you love thrill rides, are obsessed with Marvel, day drinking, or just love to eat tasty and delicious foods, you’ll never run out of exciting things to do during your visit.
That said, there are several rides and attractions between both Disneyland and California Adventure that don’t have a requirement, meaning that people of all heights and ages can enjoy. Best of all, these attractions are also suitable for babies and toddlers too!
Every Disneyland Ride and Attraction without a Height Requirement
Here are all of the attractions and rides at Disneyland that doesn’t have a height requirement:
Disneyland Rides without Height Requirements
Here are all of the rides and attractions at Disneyland Park that do not have a height requirement:
- Alice in Wonderland
- Astro Orbiter
- Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters
- Casey Jr. Circus Train
- Davy Crockett’s Explorer Canoes
- Disneyland Railroad
- Disneyland Story presenting Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage
- Frontierland Shooting’ Exposition
- Haunted Mansion
- “it’s a small world”
- Jungle Cruise
- King Arthur Carousel
- Mad Tea Party
- Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
- Mark Twain Riverboat
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride
- Peter Pan’s Flight
- Pinocchio’s Daring Journey
- Pirates of the Caribbean
- Sailing Ship Columbia
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Walkthrough
- Snow white’s Enchanted Wish
- Storybook Land Canal Boats
- Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room
California Adventure Rides without Height Requirements
Here are all of the rides and attraction at Disney California Adventure that do not have a height requirement:
- Animation Academy
- Golden Zephyr
- Inside Out Emotional Whirlwind
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel
- Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Monsters, Inc. Mike and Sully to the Rescue
- Pixar Pal-a-Round (Swinging and Non-Swinging)
- Redwood Creek Challenge
- Sorcerer’s Workshop
- The Little Mermaid – Ariel’s Undersea Adventure
- Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Turtle Talk with Crush
- Web Slingers: A Spider-Man Adventure
As you probably already noticed, Disneyland Park has a lot more actual rides without any height requirements than California Adventure.
That said, you can still have tons of fun at both parks even if you don’t opt for any of the bigger, faster rides because of all the amazing entertainment and food and drink options throughout the park. I’ve personally had a couple visits to Disneyland (California Adventure to be exact) where we didn’t even have to ride anything.
Instead we just ate, drank, and enjoyed the weather.
Thanks for reading and if you have any questions about Disneyland ride height requirements, please let me know in the comment section below.